Sky TV Amazing World Cup Offer!!

Sunday 13 July 2008

Getting people to read your blog

I have been doing this blog for a week now and although rome wasnt built in day it is extremely hard to get visitors. I have done the right things or so I have been informed my blog gets pinged everytime I add a new post, I have registered with some of the main blog search engines and I have added sitetracker so I can see just who does visit my blog. There is one regular visitor from woburn,massachusets a mysterious blog reader who comes to my site 10 times a day. Dont get me wrong I fully appreciate it but I wonder who this person is, wether they are suffering from toothache and need help or if they just like looking at my profile pic?? Anyway I will carry on promoting this blog because I believe there are thousands of people out there suffering who need to be helped and who could probably help others. Heres hoping!!

3 comments:

Tel said...

You have to market your Blog. As you would a website. Create appropriate links with other blogs and websites, write articles and distribute them to "article directories" with links back to you example:
http://searchwarp.com/Author141181.htm

Toohache agonies said...

Thanks tel its been a while since I wrote that post so I have really researched how to market my blog, I have joined forums, submitted to blog directories and the like..I will now try the article directory route as well so thanks for your input..

Unknown said...

nike roshe, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, north face, ralph lauren uk, timberland, burberry outlet online, mulberry, true religion outlet, lacoste pas cher, michael kors, kate spade handbags, true religion jeans, nike free run uk, air force, tn pas cher, new balance pas cher, nike blazer, michael kors outlet, vanessa bruno, sac guess, oakley pas cher, coach purses, coach outlet, ray ban uk, nike air max, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, lululemon, michael kors, hollister pas cher, hogan, converse pas cher, hollister, true religion jeans, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, ugg boots, true religion jeans, replica handbags, nike air max, michael kors, michael kors, burberry, nike air max, north face, michael kors outlet, hermes, michael kors outlet, ugg boots